Monday, May 30, 2011

Reflections of Week One

Submitted! I never saw more beautiful letters! I was afraid I'd be a midnighter!
Last week, when I first opened Epic and saw all the rigorous activities and assignments, I wondered what I had gotten myself into! I still have another week of school left. We are in flex days and so not all my students are there, but school is still open and we have lots of learning left to do! Students all will begin summer vacation next Friday,June 3. Enough whining!
I jumped in to the activities of week one with excitement and a refreshing feeling about doing something I have longed to do for quite some time. I have been reluctant to tell my staff that I am pursuing a Supt. certification, but this week, the dark circles under my eyes gave it all away. My staff has been so supportive. I have a great staff! Anyway, I have learned so much this week. I built a blog, a wiki and have a competent knowledge of the Superintendency program. I have met new friends and colleagues, have participated in a web conference and did rather well on the practice Superintendent exam! Week 2....let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment